THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Oct 15, 2009

Conclusion

What I did to research my Famous Person:
To research my Famous person I requested books on Leonardo da Vinci at my Local library and also used alot of websites. I mostly didn't copy and paste the information I found. I'd probably say that I only copied and pasted 20% of the information I found but otherwise I re-worded the entire text in the paragraph.

What I like about my CAT assignment:
I like that my CAT assignment is an online blog because I enjoy using the computer. I had alot of fun creating this blog on Leonardo da Vinci. My favourite fact about him was that he wrote in mirror language which could only be decoded through a mirror.

How I could Improve my Assignment:
I think my CAT assignment could be more organised and neat so it would be easier for other people to know where the conclusion is and where the other information is. I could have also used more books instead of using the Internet as my main source of research. I also could have used my time more wisely because I sometimes got distracted by other websites on the Internet.

0 comments: